ObjectiveMarketing or Administrative position that utilizes my customer service and writing skills and enables me to make a positive contribution to the organization.
- Organized self-starter
- Can type 50 WPM
- Proficient with computers
- Data entry in Excel, Google docs
- Answering customer questions over phones & online
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- 10-Key Calculator
- Trained on Microsoft word, Google Docs, Google analytics, social media, Photoshop
ExperienceDigital Content Specialist, November 2014 - Present
ASEA, Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Manage all social media accounts for corporate office. Maintain online reputation and answer questions from followers. Coordinate all blog posts on the corporate website. Write, build, and manage translations for North America and Global communications.
- Invited to speak about using social media for business at corporation's international convention
- Wrote, published, and distributed e-book on social media in 2015 to corporate associates
- Increased community participation on Facebook and Twitter without spending budget on ads.
Blue Earth Nutrition, South Jordan, Utah
Managed all social media profiles for Blue Earth Nutrition. Answered customer questions, set up social media contests and promotions, maintained brand reputations online, created blogs, promotional images, and ad campaigns, maintained customer relationships by providing information and help through e-mail and social media.
- Grew a Pinterest board from zero followers to 3000 in less than a year.
- Contributed 10% of overall web sales during 2013.
- Wrote, published, and sold an e-book in 2013.
- Created a brand advocacy program to increase referrals and build relationships with customers.
EducationBachelor’s Degree – Strategic Communication
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
Brigham Young University – Idaho, Rexburg, Idaho
References furnished upon request.